Conference Registration Information
- Conference fees include admission to conference sessions, morning and afternoon tea, lunches and are inclusive of 15% GST (New Zealand Goods and Services Tax).
- All fees are in NZD$.
- Early-bird registrations are now closed.
- Standard on-line registrations close on Sunday 16 November 2014 at midnight (NZ time)
- All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 15%. You can use www.x-Rates.com for currency conversion.
** Registration will be confirmed ONLY once your payment has been received and processed in full.
Full payment of registration fees must be made prior to the conference. Delegates will not be admitted to the conference without receipt of full payment. For all online registration enquiries please contact:
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019
Auckland, New Zealand
Ph +64 9 923 6398
Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Notification of cancellation of your registration must be received in writing by email to email@example.com
- Cancellations received before or on Friday 31st October 2014 will incur a $75.00 administration fee. No registration refunds will be made after this date.
- Please note that your registration is not secure until payment has been received, registrations unpaid risk being cancelled at the event organisers discretion.
- As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person from your organisation. The conference coordinator must be advised in writing of the change no less than 48 hours prior to the conference.
- Cancellation notification can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in NZ Dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax) of 15%. You can use X-Rate.com for currency conversion.
Registration Type Fee
Full Registration - Earlybird NZ $700 (Available before 17th September 2014)
Full Registration - Standard NZ $750
Single Day Registration NZ $350
Student Registration options are available only to those currently in full time study at an approved tertiary education provider. Proof (valid student ID or an enrolment confirmation letter) will be required on arrival at the conference.
Student Registration - Earlybird NZ $350 (Available before 17th September 2014)
Student Registration - Standard NZ $400
Student Registration - Single Day NZ $250
Social Events and Additional Sessions
Welcome Luncheon - Guests: NZ $65 (This is the price for partners/friends.The cost for registrants is included in the registration fee.)
Conference dinner: NZ $85 (This is the price for both registrants and partners/friends.)
Celebrating 10 years of Indigenous Scholarship: NZ $0 (The cost for registrants is included in the registration fee.)
Research and Publication Showcase: NZ $0 (The cost for registrants is included in the registration fee.)
Conference T-shirt orders are now closed
A traditional and modest accommodation option. Comfortably sleeping up to 40 guests per night you will share all amenities with other guests including the sleeping area (wharenui), dining and kitchen (wharekai), showers and toilets. Visitors sleep communal style on a single mattress on the carpeted floor.
- What is provided: A sheet and covered pillow, Daily continental breakfast
- What to bring: Visitors will need to bring their own towels, toiletries and sleeping bag/duvet. Luggage is to be kept to one compact sized bag to save storage space in the shared-sleeping area.
Standard Daily Rates
Tuesday, Nov 25, 2014: NZ $50
Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014: NZ $50
Thursday, Nov 27, 2014: NZ $50
Friday, Nov 28, 2014: NZ $50
For more Marae stay information please refer to Marae stay page http://www.indigenousdevelopment2014.ac.nz/waipapa-marae